Shift Mechanical Engineer
£Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
Continental Shift pattern FMCG Manufacturer South Wales, Pontypridd, Cwmbran, Merthyr Tyddfil, Ebbw Vale
Calling all engineers, Are you looking for a new challenge?
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Mechanical biased Engineer who can have a major impact in developing the site engineering preventative maintenance plans.
Our client is a forward thinking company who continues to evolve in the market and expand their environmental product range and are global leaders in their field working with Blue Chip clients.
The ideal candidate will have previous engineering experience within a manufacturing environment with good GMP knowledge.
Involved with planned, preventative and reactive maintenance procedures. This involves fault finding in all aspects of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and process problems.
* Monitor the dynamic performance of new and current machinery, carrying out adjustments and maintenance on a continuing basis and suggest improvements. * Preventative Maintenance of machinery to the highest order to ensure smooth operation running and minimise downtime. * Fault Find, diagnose defects and undertake effect repair and evaluate results. * Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels. *Attend machine breakdowns in a timely manner and in conjunction with Production Supervisor/Production Manager ensure work is prioritised to keep machine down time to a minimum.
- Assist with the installation/implementation of machine improvements and projects.
- Be available for over-time and call-outs when required.
- To carry out other duties as may be required from time to time as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
- Identify health and safety risks and ensure that the plant and equipment is maintained in a safe working order and that safe working practices are followed at all times.
The ideal candidate will hold a recognised Engineering qualification and preferably apprentice trained.
Apply Via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further