Shipping and Warehouse Team Leader (FMCG Manufacturing)
25 Days Holiday
In your new role as the Shipping and Warehouse Team Leader, you will be reporting to the Operations Manager and you will assume responsibility for the shipping and stores department.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Supervise and provide direction to the Shipping and Warehouse staff. Delegate tasks to them, provide support and encourage an environment of continual improvement.
- Take responsibility for receiving and booking in all items against purchase orders and liaise with departments in the event of a query. Transfer in-house products and ensure internal requisitions are processed in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility for the correct picking and packing of orders, correct completion of associated paperwork and assist in calculating shipping charges.
- Ensure rotational stock checks are carried out and when appropriate, full stock takes.
- Provide other departments with adequate information regarding any Goods In/Out matters
- Identify and relocate expiring and expired stock. Update stock records within SAGE.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are documented and in place for key tasks within the department.
- Take responsibility for Health and Safety within the department to ensure a safe working environment. Monitor, on an on-going basis, and report any issues to the Health and Safety Manager and Division Manager.
- Identify areas within the department that are not working efficiently, suggest possible solutions, and where appropriate, ensure the changes are implemented.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean and tidy on a daily basis.
- Any other relevant duties as required.
Please click on the link to apply, please ensure all of your contact information is present on the application and correct.
I look forward to receiving your details and to speaking with you about this business and their role for you.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager