Signal and Processing Engineer - Solihull
My client is searching for a motivated, focused, and driven engineer from an Electrical/Electronic Engineering, computer Science background. Previous experience in Signal and Image Processing is essential. You will be required to work with their Technical and Management team alongside project partners to engage in design and development of the research, technology and innovation of all projects. Your aim will be to help develop advanced NON- destructive testing and repair robotic systems.
- To help develop and repair robotic systems including, Ultrasound, Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducers and X-ray
- To make use of standard image or signal processing software packages
- Certify the breakdown and the control system both offline using retrospective data and online after system integration
- Document all specifications and engineering groups, risks, tests and quality control systems
- Excellent communication with all technical departments and partners
- All software implementation to the required standards
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner
- Help to contribute to overall actions of the project team
- You must have a degree or similar in one of the following subjects Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related subject
- Familiar with Signal Processing or Image Processing
- Must have expertise in two of the following subjects - Image Processing, Control Systems, Signal Processing, Integrated systems, Robotics or Automation
- Experience working with C++ or Python
- Self-motivated with a desire to do well
- Be able to communicate well in English Written and spoken
There is a competitive salary on offer for the perfect candidates.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.