Site Engineer / Project Engineer
£250 - £300 per day
Commutable from Bangor, Anglesey, Betws-y-Coed, Nefyn, Caemarfon, Conwy and Rhyl
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Engineer / Project Engineer to work on a Nuclear site on the north coast of Wales. Ideal candidates will be live in or around the area and have experience with setting out using GPS and GPR.
As the Site Engineer / Project Engineer it is your job to:
- Supporting the management team of on-going works providing support to all internal/external contracts.
- Undertake setting out and setting out checking with GPS/GPR as well as supervising external contractors
- On-going review, sign off and compilation of the quality records (with support from technical specialists).
- Generating and updating CAD drawings
- Managing the design drawings ensuring they are backed up on internal systems/databases.
- Liaise with site suppliers when required.
- Conducting operative inductions.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
Candidates must come from a Civil, Utilities or Nuclear background and have experience with setting out using GPS and GPR.