I am currently recruiting on behalf of a strong regional contractor. They are looking to add an experienced Site Manager to the team to manage a £65 million PRS scheme in Birmingham.
The contractor has a well-established reputation in the industry and a strong portfolio of prestigious schemes across Birmingham. They are looking for a Site manager with a wide range of experience working on the projects from £20m - £50m.
As a Site manager you will be responsible for coordinating trades and labour on site ensuring all are adhering to the tightest health and safety procedures. These are fast moving projects with timescales and budgets to be met so understanding of projects of this scale is a must.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of high-rise projects £15m - £50m
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Extensive technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
- Experience in dealing with clients directly and managing multiple customer relationships
- Experience in the planning and programming of projects
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system, Asta/ Microsoft project/ Primavera software).
- Relevant CSCS Card
- 1st Aid
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now and send your updated CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jade Lear on 0151 737 5560 for more information.