We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Freelance Site Manager to work for a North West Regional Contractor.
Working in their Construction Team you'll be responsible for work on a Small School Project in the Wythenshawe area of Manchester.
You will be responsible for managing sub-contractors and trades, work will include but not limited to:
- Remove and later refit Solar Panels and Air Conditioning unit
- Strip flat roof and fit a new Bauder flat roof system
- Installation of roof lights
- New PVC windows
- Installation of Aluminium doorsets
- New aluminium guttering to fit
- Associated electrical works
It is essential you have SMSTS / SSSTS, First Aid, CSCS Management Card and be able to provide references.
Rate of pay is Negotiable and this opportunity could lead to a permanent job if interested.
If interested and available - please apply online - or contact Gary at the Russell Taylor Group on Tel: 0161 358 0199
(all communication will be treated in the strictest of confidence)