£40k-£55k + package
My client is a multi-award-winning construction and integrated support services business, with over 40 years' experience. They deliver design and build projects from £3mill to £20mill. Due to an increase in projects, they require an experienced Site Manager to join their team in Leeds.
With accolades including The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for and Investors in People Gold, this is an exciting time to join this busy contractor.
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager, with a proven background in the UK construction industry, performing duties as the next port-of-call for the Project Manager on site for a main contractor. You will also live within reasonable distance to be able to travel to and from site.
- Effective Health and Safety Management on live projects.
- Deliver quality projects within set time parameters.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through effective handover and aftercare.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of the company and site image.
- Management of staff ensuring they carry out their duties in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assist in the achievement of set project profit targets.
- Deliver quality projects within set time parameters
- First Aid (3 day)
- CSCS card
- Main contractor background
- Commitment to Health & Safety
- Good IT Skills
6% Employer Workplace Pension
25 days' holiday + Statutory
Holiday 'Buy Back' scheme + bonus birthday holiday
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Molly on 07790827676 / 01513047035