Full time - Permanent
Benefits you'll get:
* 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays, Flexible working/Flexitime policies, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance Policy (x4 annual salary), Private Health Care, Lifestyle screening, Salary Sacrifice schemes, Childcare voucher schemes, Employee Assistance Programmes, Employee Discount Scheme, Cycle to work Scheme, Green Car Scheme.
What will you be doing?
* You will be responsible for all site related aspects of delivering EC&I projects Safely to cost, time and specification.
* You will also be leading and motivating a subset of the project team during the site installation and commissioning phases of the project.
* Hold regular report and progress meetings with clients.
Where will you be doing it?
* Our client is a leading system integrator based in Stone, Staffordshire.
What you'll need:
* Recent national grid site experience,
* Current person and BSEC Certification,
* Either TP144 or TP137.11 Certification,
* To have successfully completed specific health and safety awareness training delivered by recognised training provider,
* First aid at work certificate,
* Demonstrable experience of delivering EC&I solutions on track record of success,
* Must be prepared to travel and work away at customer sites,
* Full UK driving license,
* Strong leadership skills including team management.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.