I have a vacancy for an experienced Residential Site manager to join a multi-award winning residential property developer, who specialise in high end LUXURY HOMES. With a current development pipeline in excess of £150m and further developments planned an opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Site Manager to join the growing Construction team.
The company's ethos of creating the finest homes in the most desirable locations has bought continued success and led to rapid expansion over recent years.
Working on our high quality residential developments located around the Northwest of England, you will be responsible for the management and delivery of all construction activities in an efficient and cost effective manner.
You will supervise and manage all site based operatives, overseeing all aspects of their work to include:
- carrying out safety inductions, tool box talks, controlling quality of work, ensuring method statement and order fulfilment, cleanliness and tidiness, the use of plant and tools, waste reduction, upkeep of plant and facilities, use of personal protective equipment/wear.
- Adhering to and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project, maintaining quality & safety control procedures.
- Checking designs and drawings.
- Preparing site reports
- Liaising directly with the Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/quality control, reporting on the same to Contracts Manager
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- You will be fully conversant with all aspects of the house building industry with the proven ability to deliver programmes on time and on budget.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- You must have 5 years' minimum experience of managing medium to large residential developments, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety, and the design and procurement processes.
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand and be familiar with the requirements of House Building warranties.
If you are self-motivated and have the necessary skills outlined above, please apply now or contact Aisling Ward for more information.