Site Manager- Permanent salary +package
My client is a major regional contractor that is very well established in the industry. Due to a number of contract wins they are looking to strengthen their teams with a Site Manager. The Site Manager they are looking for will have previous experience working for a building contractor. They cover a variety of works in education, healthcare and large mix use high raised residential developments.
You will be responsible for organising labour and sub-contractors on site. You will be highly motivated and organised individual that can work following programmes to time scales. The build manager they are looking for will have experience working ideally on, with proven experience being involved on those projects from inception through to completion. My client works across a variety of sectors including education, public sector and healthcare.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To be the first point of contact for the client, members of the public and subcontractors
- To be the link between the front line employee base and contracts management
- Work closely with architects and engineers to make revisions to building plans as required
- Hold meetings on site regularly to ensure co-ordination of general activity and that required trades are correctly co-ordinated
- Conduct site inductions, tool box talks and job chats
- To monitor the progress of the project and manage issues as they arise
- Responsible for all health and safety on site and liaison with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
- Ensure all documentation is correctly administered and Site Management Company Procedures are followed
The Site Manager will be responsible to ensure all health and safety on site is adhered to at all times. To be considered you MUST have previous design and build contractor experience with a stable working history.
This is an excellent job opportunity to join a well-established building contractor. To be considered you must hold the following:
To apply please email your CV to Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0151 737 5560