SITE MANAGER - BERMONSEY, LONDON, UP TO £60,000 + BENEFITS
Our client is growing main contractors and has built a great reputation of delivering landmark projects across various sectors across London & the south, including Kent and Sussex
With a full order book and work in the pipeline, our client is are looking for an experienced Site Manager to come and hit the ground running on one of their key new build traditional build residential apartment developments in South East London.
- Ensure all health & safety procedures are followed
- To work closely with subcontractors and maintain quality control
- To work closely with all members of the site delivery team and proactively drive communication and problem solving.
- To organise & control the construction of development in accordance with the specification provided.
- To ensure construction complies with NHBC and all other statutory authorities.
- Prepare material take offs and schedule deliveries
- Work closely with the supply chain to adhere to all the site wide rules that are implemented.
- Handover completed scheme to client on time, to agreed quality standard and budget
- Host subcontractor meetings
- Complete weekly safety and quality documentation.
- Likely to come from a Contracting background and be familiar and competent dealing with traditional build, technically complex designs.
- A stable career having evidence of projects delivered from inception to completion
- Experience in traditional housing and RC frame construction would be ideal to allow flexibility.
- Previous experience of working within a large team on site
- Recent experience of working on a variety of projects £5m
- IT literate
For more information and to arrange an interview send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Mike Morgan on 07557037656