SITE MANAGER - CAMBERLEY SURREY, £55,000 - £65,000
Our client is and established main contractor and has built a great reputation of delivering landmark projects across various sectors across London and the UK as well as Ireland
With a full order book and work in the pipeline, this Irish main contractor is are looking for an experienced Site Manager to come and hit the ground running on one of their key new build residential developments in Camberley, Surrey on a perm basis.
- Ensure all health & safety procedures are followed
- To work closely with subcontractors and maintain quality control
- To work closely with all members of the site delivery team and proactively drive communication and problem solving.
- To organise & control the construction of development in accordance with the specification provided.
- To ensure construction complies with NHBC and all other statutory authorities.
- Prepare material take offs and schedule deliveries
- Work closely with the supply chain to adhere to all the site wide rules that are implemented.
- Handover completed scheme to client on time, to agreed quality standard and budget
- Host subcontractor meetings
- Complete weekly safety and quality documentation.RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree In Construction Management or equivalent is essential
- Likely to come from a Contracting background and be familiar and competent dealing with traditional build, technically complex designs.
- A stable career having evidence of projects delivered from inception to completion
- Experience in traditional housing and RC frame construction would be ideal to allow flexibility.
- Previous experience of working within a large team on site
- Recent experience of working on a variety of projects £5m
- IT literate
- For more information and to arrange an interview send your CV to and call Mike Morgan on 07557037656