Site Manager (With Engineering Background)
I am currently recruiting on behalf growing construction team that specialise in residential property development. They are looking to hire an experienced Site Manager that has an engineering background. The candidate must have experience in developing new build affordable housing. My client now have a current development pipeline in excess pf £100m and further development planned.
The initial site will be new build affordable housing, £30 million pound site of 164 units in Dalamere. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of all construction activities in an efficient and cost effective manner.
You will supervise and manage all site based operatives, overseeing all aspects of their work to include:
- Carrying out safety inductions, tool box talks, controlling quality of work, ensuring method statement and order fulfilment, cleanliness and tidiness, the use of plant and tools, waste reduction, upkeep of plant and facilities, use of personal protective equipment/wear.
- Adhering to and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project, maintaining quality & safety control procedures.
- Checking designs and drawings.
- Preparing site reports
- Liaising directly with the Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/quality control, reporting on the same to Contracts Manager.
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- You will be fully conversant with all aspects of the house building industry with the proven ability to deliver programmes on time and on budget.
- You will have an engineering background / engineering qualifications.
- You must have experience in working on bespoke/ Luxury home developments
- Have excellent communication skills.
- You must have 5 years' minimum experience of managing medium to large residential developments, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety, and the design and procurement processes.
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand and be familiar with the requirements of House Building warranties.
If you are self-motivated and have the necessary skills outlined above, please apply now or contact Rebecca Roberts on 0151 737 5560 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org