I am currently recruiting on behalf of a large General Build contractor based in the Cheshire area. They are looking to add an experienced Externals Site Manager to the team to manage the brickwork, cladding, curtain walling and Windows packages on a £14m new build apartment project in South Manchester.
The contractor has a well established reputation in the industry and a strong portfolio covering new build, refurbishment and fit out works on a mixture of schemes from commercial to retail and high rise residential.
As an externals site manager you will be based on and managing all aspects of the externals packages, attending progress meetings, updating short term programmes and driving your side of the project forward. You will have a proven track record of maximising value on previous projects and must be a strong communicator. You will take an overview of the overall Health and safety, quality and productivity of your site and be able to drive these initiatives.
This can be either a temporary, temp to perm or permanent position.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects and especially the delivery of external packages on high rise residential schemes.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Extensive technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
- Relevant CSCS Card
- 1st Aid
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now with your updated CV or contact Aisling Ward for more information.