I am currently recruiting for a site manager to join a leading civil engineering and construction company based from their South Staffordshire office. The contractor mainly operates within the water industry and directly employing over 1200 people across the UK.
The site manager they are looking to recruit will work alongside one of their main clients a large utilities provider. The successful candidate must have previous waste/clean water experience and must be able to manage multiple value sites across the West Midlands.
The Successful candidate will be someone with previous experience of being a Site Agent / Site Manager or a Site Engineer who is looking to take a step up into a Site Management role.
We are searching for individuals who have either/both an infra/non-infrastructure bias with excellent communication skills who can demonstrate their ability to organise.
You will also be comfortable in the use of IT and programming skills using MS Project would be advantageous.
- Liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies. As such, the role requires you to be conversant with current legislation.
- Managing and motivating a small team of site operatives and specialist subcontract staff, ensuring your team produce a finished product of the highest standard.
- Waste/Clean Water experience is preferred.
- SMSTS essential
- CSCS essential
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually aware
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this role please apply now or contact Aisling Groarke on 01517375560 for more information.