Site Production Planner (Chemical Manufacturing)
We are recruiting EXCLUSIVELY on behalf of our client who are a speciality chemical manufacturing operation, based in the North West.
Are you ambitious and looking to move from a planning role into a management role? Do you have solid supply chain and production planning experience within chemicals and want to work for a global leader in what they do? If both answers are YES this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Your New Role and Responsibilities
- Support the Supply Chain Manager ensuring effective sales and operations planning processes are in line with business strategy
- Establish, operate and monitor effective manufacturing and inventory planning processes
- Schedule and approve customer orders, taking into consideration; customer allocation, product availability and delivery lead times whilst targeting to meet the business KPI's
- Create and communicate the short, mid and long term manufacturing plans for other sites. Aim to ensure that customer demands are satisfied with 100% availability
- Managing all off spec and slow moving material at production stage, handover stage and in storage to maximise its potential value for the business
- Support the Senior Supply Chain Manager with the lubricants manufacturing process; inhouse milling/blender operations and third party irradation and milling service
Your Personal Qualities
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to react quickly and present solutions to problems whilst ensuring minimum disruption to business operations
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong business accumen
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload and agree appropriate deadlines with cross functional teams
Your Professional Qualifications and Experience
- CILT L5
- Supply Chain Management experience including international trade
- An understanding of global trade compliance
- Experience working with ERP Systems
- Proven Supply Chain Managament gained in chemical/plastics manufacturing
- Experience of managing S&OP process
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- 26 days holiday with 4 additional during Christmas shutdown
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.10pm
- Generous pension contribution met by the client
- Full medical cover
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your CV and Contact Details are up to date.
We very much look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager