Site Services Manager (Manufacturing)
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Days Based role
Chester, North Wales
We are working with a superb food manufacturing business who have undergone significant growth and expansion over recent times. Extensive site development and upgrading has seen the company become a leader in their market.
As part of their site development they are looking for a Site Services Manager to lead and support the running of the factory by maintaining the building and services alongside managing external contractors.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are continuing to evolve and this role would provide someone the opportunity to develop the engineering site services team and maintenance plan for the Site Services and Facilities.
- Structured Mechanical and Electrical fault finding, diagnostic and trouble-shooting methods.
- Main technologies (e.g. tightening, lubrication, hydraulic, pneumatic, transmissions, electrical), their concepts and application (e.g. motors, gears, valves, drives, transmitters)
- Equipment documentation and standards (e.g. electrical diagrams, parameter settings, assembling diagrams)
- SHE procedures, interlocks and risks associated with the unplanned maintenance execution - Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)
- Routing and circuits involved in different distribution systems used in the site
- Legal requirements for carrying out unplanned maintenance (e.g. high voltage, steam boilers)
- The unplanned maintenance processes (e.g. systematic breakdown reduction), including steps to implement new standards to sustain improvement(s)
- failure mode eradication process applying the different improvement TPM routes (e.g. minor stop, breakdown reduction methods, Root Cause Failure Analysis [RCFA], Kaizen and team approach)Proven man management experience within a Site Services or Facilities management role is essential alongside good people management skills ideally from a manufacturing background.A recognised engineering qualification and apprenticeship is required.
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 to discuss further.