Site supervisor/ manager role:
Our client has a new opportunity for a Site supervisor / manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The company specialises in fire protection and are looking for someone who has experience in the same or similar roles where skills can be transferred. Experience with fire door installation and FRA experience required. It is a mobile position covering various sites in the Hampshire, Oxford & Dorset region. A company vehicle is provided so an in date driving licence is required.
Please read the details below and apply via this website if you are interested in this permanent opportunity.
- Day to day supervision of site teams to ensure timely delivery of carrying out the installation of doors.
- Monitor progress of the programme of works to ensure construction timescales are met.
- Provide logistical support and to ensure safety procedures are delivered and carried out to the highest standard.
- Managing project handover.
- Ensuring defect/snag free completion.
- Respond to all queries from trades and action accordingly.
- This will be working at various site around the Hampshire/Oxford/Dorset region.
What to us expect from us:
- Working hours Mon to Fri 50hrs per week.
- Vehicle supplied.
- Uniform supplied.
- 21 days holidays +bank holidays paid.
- Work phone supplied.
- Salary offered by us is £36,000-£39,000 dependant on experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- FRA experience preferred.
- Full UK driving licence.
- SMSTS qualification preferred.