Our Client is currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor for work in South Wales. This will be on a 6 month contract initially with potential to extend.
Experience - Dampers & Duct Work
- CSCS Card
- Supervisor Experience within Fire Safety
- Hospital Experience (ideally)
- First Aider (ideally)
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the Project Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety files as part of the Management team.
- Familiarity with and management of Project Schedule in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minute meeting with sub-contractor.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings