Software Engineer - Solihull
My client is a frontrunner in the business of Innovation. They work together with groups to drive business growth, while creating value throughout innovation. Driven by aspiration to solve complex challenges, they continually help advance products that accelerate advances in technology and science. They always invest both their technical capability and funding 'know-how' to fuel the commercialisation of inventions and patent portfolios.
We are searching for a Software Developer to assist in the support and development of several projects. The ideal candidate will be based from their headquarters in Solihull.
Candidate requirements are as follows -
You may be a good fit if some of the following describe you:
- You have a solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and a deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture.
- You know SQL and have worked with relational databases (and perhaps some NoSQL solutions too).
- You are excited about developing applications and data pipelines that value automation, testing, and security.
- You enjoy communicating complex technical issues to cross-functional teams and seek to engage in a culture of curiosity and healthy debate.
- You're a good people person who can work as an individual or in a team
- You are eager to learn new skills and adapt to different working environments
There is an excellent salary and package on offer within a young and dynamic company.
If you feel you will be a good fit for this position, please apply!