Design Specification and Compliance Manager
North West, Manchester
We have a superb opportunity with a client who are embarking on a period of exciting growth and development and require a Design and Compliance Manager to join their team.
The preferred candidate will ideally be from the Cladding and Façade sector and have previous relevant experience within a Design and Compliance role.
Role requirements include:
- Ability to understand the full design process, coordinate designers and ensure all tasks are completed properly and on time.
- Understanding any compliance and regulation issues.
- Excellent knowledge of the construction design process from concept to completion.
- Proven knowledge and experience of document management systems & conventions (including collaboration portals & document numbering.)
- Ability to understand architects and contractors drawings
- Manage multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Undertake all compliance management.
The preferred candidate will have the ability to implement, maintain and improve the design compliance process. Review the current process and procedures and update or implement a new document management and control system.
Apply Via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741 260386