Specification Sales Engineer - North
My client has been developing and manufacturing state of the art products for over 90 years and has established itself as one of the leading manufacturers of HVAC and renewable technology. The company prides itself on its high level of technical competence, quality standards, innovation and customer service. They hold a truly global presence and are expanding the UK currently.
Covering the North, you will be building and developing new business as well as maintainin and growing existing accounts. You will be dealing with Developers, Consultants, Contractor and Architects selling the company's full range of products and services. The area is predominantly M62 corridor - Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds however travel throughout the North is essential. You will be in charge of managing your own diary and working to set sales targets.
* Strong external sales experience
* Previously sold HVAC to specification market
* Have good contacts with Consultants, Developers and Architects throughout the North
* Good communication skills
* Able to build relationships to develop new business and grow existing accounts
* A good technical knowledge of in the heating , ventilation, and air conditioning industry
* Possess a track record of success in consultative sales
* Ability to sell a new concept
* Able to build relationships with Contractors, Consultants, Architects and developers
This is fantastic opportunity to join a genuinely great company with a huge global backup and innovative products.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.