Specifications Administrator (Wines & Spirits Packaging)
£22,000 + Excellent Contractual Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Specifications Administrator to join our clients team based in Irlam, Manchester, on a full time permanent basis. This role will be working 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
Our client is a well-established premier independent UK supplier of wine and spirits specialising in providing a complete category solution.
Your New Role as our Specifications Administrator
The Specifications Technician will be responsible for inputting and maintaining technical specifications on our customer websites, ensuring that customer specific policies are complied with. The Specifications Technician will have responsibility for generating all bulk specifications, ensuring label artwork is correct, and providing technical support and assistance as required to the department and business.
Key responsibilities as our Specifications Administrator will include:
* Inputting the required technical information on to customer websites
* Effectively prioritising, co-ordinating and controllling your own work to ensure customer data-bases are maintained in a timely fashion
* Understanding customer policies and explaining these to suppliers when seeking supporting information
* Obtaining and verifying information from suppliers
* Providing technical information to other departments / outside parties
* Ensuring artwork/labels meet all relevant technical specifications
* Being responsible for the generation of bulk specifications and sending these specifications to suppliers, ensuring that suppliers always have the most recent data available
* Maintaining databases containing supplier information
* Maintaining a high degree of both product and personal safety in accordance with HSE, EHO & HMCE requirements
* Taking part in customer and third party external audits on site
* Recommending improvements to processes or procedures through improvement opportunities
Skills required as our Specifications Administrator
* New incumbents would be expected to possess an A' Level in a Science or Mathematics would be desirable not expected)
* Detailed focused eye
* Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication skills.
* Well organised and able to prioritise the workload.
* Quick learner
* Willingness to pick up new skills and knowledge, positive and enthusiastic
* Able to work against timelines
* Good IT skills, Numerate and logic thinking.
Benefits of becoming our Specifications Administrator
* Annual bonus scheme - Discretionary based on KPI's
* Training and development
* Health Shield - After 12 months service
* Health checks (diabetes/blood pressure, stop smoking advice etc.)
* Occupational health advice
* Pension - company contribution in line with AE
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Company day holiday
* Vouchers and wine at Christmas
* Staff Discounted Shop
* Free on-site car parking
How To Apply
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details and information are thoroughly up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager