Static Electrical Engineer
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Static Electrical Engineer to be based in a large care home near Newton Abbott, Devon.
This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8:00 - 16:30. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Contract Manager and will have responsibility for the delivery of electrical & mechanical services at the Care Home. The role will involve the development of good working relationships with customer representatives whilst working in a manner that ensures that all aspects of the customer service agreement is adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of existing plant and equipment and diagnosing faults as required.
* To respond to onsite breakdowns or failures of the equipment outside of normal working hours (call outs).
* To carry out scheduled maintenance tasks, repairs and operations of equipment and services in accordance with best practice.
* To oversee all third-party contractors that are requested to carry out work on site
* Assist the Contract Manager in the completion of all administrative tasks identified by the quality systems or as required by the Customer.
* To produce Site Specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
* To produce quotations relating to onsite breakdowns and ad hock customer requests.
* To carry out maintenance tasks as per contract requirements via Planon and PPM schedule.
* City & Guilds NVQ Level 3
* 17th Edition qualifications