In your new role as a Stock control manager it will be your role to manage the complete stock control of the company's stocks from Semi -finished goods to Finished Products, through the management of systems and personnel within the stock control team.
In your new role you will be:
* Managing the stock control processes required to effectively control stock throughout the site.
* Direct the Stock Team to complete the required day to day operations
* Ensure daily measurement and accuracy of physical versus book stock
* Audit the Daily Stock Levels - Rotations - Date Issues
* Achieve agreed service levels
* Manage the effective and timely return of mis-delivered stock to enhance the re-use of product
* Processing and reconciliation between SAP and external stocks at other storage locations.
* First Line SAP support - report and progress any issues raised with the Sap IT Help Desk
* To ensure that the correct levels of management are in place at all times to ensure Stock Management requirements meet all standards
* Provision of Daily/Period Statistics to support the Logistics Manager
* Cycle Counts - Stock Variance Review
* Monitor and report Wastage
* Adhere to Period End and Financial Requirements
* Produce KPI's in conjunction with Transport and the Warehouse as required
* Monitor and manage service levels in conjunction with Customer Services
* Monitor and manage external stocks for correct rotation and in the timely manner to transport stock to correct storage locations.
* Rework stock as and when required.
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
* Previous experience of working in a fast paced FMCG supply chain environment.
* Computer literate individual with ability to work with SAP and Microsoft Office
* Experienced in Change Management
* Good communication skills in both Written and Verbal
* Highly Organised
* Team Player
* Ability to prioritise work load
* Experience of pressurized environment
Monday - Friday 08:30 -17:00
* 24 Days Holiday + 8 Bank holidays
* Life Insurance
* Training and development opportunities
* Pension contribution paying up to 5%
* Staff Shop
* Annual Pay Reviews