We are proud to offer the opportunity to work for a company with fantastic company ethos and market leader in their products and services. This role Stock Controller would be suited to you if you are a forward thinking, well organised individual with an understanding of engineering components and have previous experience with SAP or similar ERP System. In this role you will be responsible for Inputting, updating and managing all stock information within SAP. You will be a key part of the team to help develop the new system and work out new processes to help drive forward the stores department. Would you like the opportunity to grow your career? Would you like to be part of forward thinking company that continuously striving to improve? Would you like to work for a company that has a passion for developing their employees? If Yes, this is the role for you.
Your new role as Stock Controller will involve:
- You will be responsible for regular stock takes.
- Create a list of spares that are currently held within the stores and apply a unique identification number.
- Update each of the spare items with the manufactures details to enable the item to be ordered on a regular basis.
- Dispose of any items that are no longer needed.
- Work with the engineers to link identify which process the spare parts are used on
- Review process data to create the machine names within SAP
- Raise service contract orders
- Review each Plant Maintenance for standardisation and upload the updated plant maintenance's into the quality system.
- Work with the engineering manager to develop 'how to' guides on using SAP within the different modules.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Previous experience of working within stores/ stock control.
- Experience of SAP and ERP systems.
- Be a forward thinking individual with ideas to improve processes.
- Have very good organisation skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to communicate with personal of various levels.
- Holiday 25 Days
- Employers Pension contribution of 7%
- Health Care
- An annual bonus of 6%
- Christmas Shutdown
- Employer will receive vouchers after 5, 10 & 15 years of employment
- Working hours are Mon - Fri 8.30 - 4.30 with ½ hour for lunch and 2, 15 minute breaks