Job Vacancy: Stores Person
Hours: Monday-Friday 08.30-17.00-flexi time available
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced stores person to join our client who specialises in the design and Manufacture of commercial, inflatable and high speed workboats. As a market leader in their field they supply industries such as Military, Law enforcement and rescue organisations around the world.
We are looking for an experienced stores person to issue parts, control the engineering stores and keep track of parts and equipment in the stores.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Taking receipt of goods from suppliers/subcontractors.
- Booking in goods through our Stock Control System.
- Placing items in to stores department in the bin number the goods are booked in to.
- Receiving Allocations from our Group Stores Manager, picking the goods from bin Numbers and taking out to the relevant Job Shelf on the shop floor.
- Adjusting stock through our Stock Control System.
- Identifying our consumable items and identifying when we are running low so the Purchasing department can place orders to cover stock shortfalls.(i.e. gloves,nuts/bolts/washers, sealants etc...)
- Monthly stock checks of bins within the stores area.
- Valid UK Passport
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role preferred
- Computer literate
- Experience of engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of stock control software
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you feel you have the skills required for this vacancy please click the link to apply