New role: Strategic Partnership Manager - Pharma - CBD
Salary: Highly Competitive
Location: Home based (UK)
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Strategic Partnership Manager to drive the pharmaceutical CBD / Cannabis product business development plan. You will have a scientific technical background, worked within the pharmaceutical industry and have strong business development / sales experience.
- To support the CCO in the development of the business in the stated markets. Work with the CCO to identify new customers and their business needs.
- Work with the CCO to nurture existing customer accounts and grow them via new business development activities.
- Work with the Group CCO to identify and engage new clients in the Pharmaceutical and Cannabis arenas.
- Work with the Group CCO to nurture and grow existing client accounts.
- Develop client relationships and strengthen industry partnerships.
- Develop a pipeline of potential new business opportunities.
- Perform market analytics to identify new opportunities.
- Work with project management to determine appropriate programs of activities and costs and convert into value pricing proposals for clients.
- Identify prospect drivers and present the company's services aligned to their requirements.
- Support Marketing in development and delivery of marketing activities.
- Facilitate handover of clients to the Operational teams on proposal acceptance.
- Work with the operations and consultancy teams to manage ongoing customer relations.
- Issue quarterly sales forecasts to the Group Chief Commercial Officer and on an ad hoc basis as requested.
- Execute Sales plan based on market intelligence data gathering and analysis.
- Ensure that the company CRM system is maintained in terms of existing clients and new opportunities. Issue clear records of progress with each prospect and lead.
- Sales and operating profit performance vs the Business Plan, achievement of KPI's relating to prospecting and lead generation.
- Strategic thinker - seeing the bigger picture and setting objectives in order to deliver the business plan whilst preparing the groundwork for delivery of the longer-term strategic plan.
- Strategic worker - carrying out necessary planning and actions in order to forge strategic partnerships with Clients.
- Excellent communicator capable of building relationships and managing stakeholders at all levels.
- A scientific background and knowledge of the pharmaceutical and ideally medicinal cannabis markets.
- Degree educated with experience in Business Development >5 years.
- Extensively networked in the pharmaceutical arena.
- Proven experience of winning business across NPD Projects, Regulatory projects and Post Market Activities.
- Comfortable spending time travelling and visiting clients internationally developing long-term relationships.
- An industry established, professional and trustworthy individual with drive and passion to complete work within tight deadlines.
- Results driven, customer focussed and hard working.
- Driver's licence is required.
- Ability to do commercial analysis of pharmaceutical medicine market opportunity
- Experience of due diligence, In-licensing and out licensing, Academic liaison
- Experience in the early drug development space, experience of new product development
- Ideally in depth knowledge of drug development, knowledge of companies in the pharma industry - especially start ups