Structural CAD Technician
Commutable from Bicester, Oxford, Abingdon, Banbury, Aylesbury, Chipping Norton
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Structural CAD Technician to join a talented team in the Oxford area. As a Structural CAD Technician, you will be responsible for providing structural engineering services and have significant experience with AutoCAD and REVIT.
As well as a competitive salary, my client is offering 25 holiday days and study leave, private healthcare, life assurance, pension and many other benefits.
As a Structural CAD Technician, you will be involved in the design of a variety of projects from large industrial and commercial schemes (c£30 million contract values) to smaller educational and manufacturing schemes.
You will also be involved with:
- Supporting senior engineers with designs.
- Producing structural / civil engineering drawings and details.
- Develop structural CAD designs and drawings.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Structural CAD Technician in a similar consultancy environment/ civil engineering environment.
- Significant experience in Steel and Concrete.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, REVIT, Autotrack software's.