We are on the lookout for a new member to join our Leeds based client as a Structural Engineer. Is this the next step you've been looking for? Do you want to build on your technical experience and develop into a management role?
Our client is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. They have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
Due to their ongoing success they have a great opportunity for a Structural engineer to join our team. You will have a large involvement in both new build and refurbishment projects, working from early planning to end delivery phase.
You must be an ambitious, experienced chartered engineer capable of managing projects through to financial close.
- Have a recognised engineering degree and Chartership with either Institution of Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have an applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Can establish yourself as a key contact with other consultants and partners and to represent the company at design team meetings.
- Commercially aware, have input in technical and commercial bids, acquire work through networking, project manage and deliver projects to program and on budget.
- Passion for working with Clients and fellow professionals
Ability to generate work while leading a team and providing team management
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
The salary on offer will be between £32000 - £37000 per annum and you will also receive the following benefits:
- Competitive annual holiday entitlement
- Offices are closed over Christmas
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Branded PPE
- Personal fleece and water bottle