Working within the Pipelines / Projects teams supporting the integrity management and development of all of the clients operated pipelines and support the Senior Subsea and Pipelines Engineer.
Working on the measurement of compliance with performance standards across the clients operated pipelines and maintaining the integrity of both onshore and offshore systems.
Making sure that the Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS) is complied with and help with updating the system where needed.
At times deputise for the Senior Subsea and Pipelines Engineer during his absence.
Identify and develop new methods and working with others in the team to manage your own and others' cost and time targets to deliver effective, high quality engineering.
Prepare high quality reports. Liaisingwith clients, suppliers and sub-contractors, working on proposals and tenders. Contribute towards the development and execution of our onshore and subsea pipeline engineering strategy.
- HNC / HND in an applicable mechanical or pipelines discipline.
- Oil and gas industry work experience including offshore/site experience.
- Project Management and Project Engineering, in particular with a focus on sub-sea pipeline projects and with experience of sub-sea tie-ins and sub-sea hot tapping projects.
- Subsea pipeline Engineering & maintenance inspection.
- Onshore pipeline engineering, inspection.
- Writing reports, presentation & surveys.
- Technical inspection - implementation, development & auditing.
- Lead and Develop change management & continuous improvement initiatives.
- Contract Management.
- Legislation/regulations relevant to discipline. PSSR.
- Offshore/terminal plant and equipment and maintenance systems
- SHEQ systems, compliance, risk & improvement, analysis & HAZOPs.
- Knowledge & application of Microsoft Office: Word and Excel.