We are currently looking for a Supervisor with previous experience of working in a FMCG manufacturing environment. Candidates must have an ability to supervise and train employees as well as having an understanding of GMP, SOPs and quality standards. The role is a contract role for a minimum of 12 month's work for the right candidate with possible of ongoing work. Hours are 12 hour days, 4 days a week.
- Ensure compliance to production programme.
- Manage Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders and Operators
Responsibilities & Duties
- The organization of Team Leaders and Operators to ensure targets are met
- Effective supervision of Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders and Operators
- Ensuring that Health & Safety Regulations are met
- Effectively communicating between the floor and Operations Management
- Training of Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders and Operators
- Identifying and implementing efficiency improvements
- To ensure adherence to GMP, SOPs and quality standards where applicable
- To cover for Team Leaders, as required, during periods of absence.
- To perform any other duties that are deemed to be reasonable by Senior Management
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in a supervisory/management role
- Forward thinking/planning.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good communication and people management skills
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work and manage several tasks concurrently.
- Preferably some experience of continuous improvement.