We are currently looking for a Supervisor with previous experience of working in a FMCG manufacturing environment. Candidates must have an ability to supervise and train employees as well as having an understanding of GMP, SOPs and quality standards. The role will be based on days working Monday to Friday.
- Ensure compliance to production programme.
- Manage Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders and Operators
- Monitor efficiencies
- Management reporting
- Challenge and effect improvements to current practices
Responsibilities & Duties
- The organization of Team Leaders and Operators to ensure targets are met
- Effective supervision of Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders and Operators
- Ensuring that Health & Safety Regulations are met
- Effectively communicating between the floor and Operations Management
- Training of Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders and Operators
- Identifying and implementing efficiency improvements
- To ensure adherence to GMP, SOPs and quality standards where applicable
- To cover for Team Leaders, as required, during periods of absence.
- To perform any other duties as required by Senior Management
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience within a supervisory/management role
- Forward thinking/planning
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong IT skills
- Production of reports as required by management
- Good communication and people management skills
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work and manage several tasks concurrently.
- Experience within FMCG/Cleanroom environment
- Experience of continuous improvement