You will be supporting the Leadership team in the deployment & operationalization of a Supplier & Contract Management process.
As well as contract management, you will also be responsible for Supplier Performance and Relationship Management - you will be supporting the segmentation of the supply base into relationship types and coaching the Commercial & Operational Leads and Senior Responsible Owners on various contracts to define/refresh, track and manage the key performance indicators in the contract to ensure that the supplier's performance and delivery meets or exceeds our clients stated expectations on the contract.
You will need to Identify & propose contracts bundling initiatives and drive for implementation considering the liabilities and any other contractual factors.
Our client is also looking for the following:
- Graduate level supported by professional qualifications e.g. MCIPS,
- Engineering or any other equivalent Degree
- Proven track record of implementing Supplier & Contract Management processes
- Extensive Working experience within the contracts and maintenance/TAR/Projects environments.
- Experience of Maintenance and Contracts excellence initiatives.
- Experience working in a Refinery or Petrochemicals site.
- Experience of delivering supplier performance management models
- Excellent numeracy and verbal reasoning skills
- Sound understanding of HSE requirements
- Strong leadership and communication skills with ability to report at a Senior Management level and interact with senior stakeholders within the business and supply chain.
- Clear understanding of benchmarking data and its use to demonstrate value for money.
- Experience of MS Office suite, notably Excel and PowerPoint.
- Management Consulting experience in Procurement & Supply Chain Management