Supply Chain Administrator / Coordinator - IMMEDIATE START
6 Months FTC (Initially)
Are you an ambitious Administrator working within a manufacturing business and looking for a new role (highhly project based) working for a market leader within the FMCG arena? An FMCG Manufacturer who's products are not only just highly in demand but are the most sociably trendy products...? Then this is the role and the company for you!
The role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract but due to rapid growth, expansion plans and a new American Super Market as their client, it is a high p[robability that you will be retained within their business once your amazing suplly chain skills become invaluable.
In your new role as our Supply Chain Administrator/Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Project managing packaging refresh projects
- Managing key relationships with Operations Supply Chain and suppliers
- Drive strong project management practices and ensure all projects are fully uploaded and recorded to the ERP System
- Ensure the product is fit for Supply Chain with accurate Logistical information
- Deliver regular project updates to the Project Managers
- Sending out Product/Packaging samples as required
- Create and set-up New Product Codes, Product Specification and Bills of Materials onto the UK System
- Completion of New Line Forms for customer 'set up'
- Liaise with the Customers, Suppliers and internal stakeholders on all material changes and new product introductions, ensuring all trial protocols are met and associated cost captured
Previous experience you will have to excel in this role is a strong understaning of a manufacturing supply chain and have outstanding coordinating and project control skills.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
- 2 annual bonuses (June and December)
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- A gorgeous Hamper for everyone who starts with this incredible organiastion
Please click on the link to apply ensuring that all of your contact information is correct and your CV is thoroughly up to date.
I will be interviewing for this ASA as it is an urgent role for the Supply CHain Team and will be to start immediately.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager