Due to a continued exciting period of growth we are now looking for a Supply Chain and Purchasing Administrator for our client based inbetween Chester and Warrington.
Ideally we are looking for someone who can start IMMEDIATELY and this is a PERMANENT role.
Your New Role
In your new role as our supply chain and operations administrator your day to day responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all logistics are managed, shipped and delivered in good condition to all customers and all paperwork is complete
- Communicating daily of shipments throughout the supplychain journey informing staff and customers of any arising problems or problems that may cause a delay in dispatch or delivery
- providing support to both the Customer Service & Sales Support team to ensure they receive an incredible level of customer service internally
- Ensuring goods are ordered in good time and the re-order levels are correct
- Ensuring carriers are managed to deliver
- Manage the daily communication with our outsourced 3PL partners
- Help support minimise our order turnaround time
- Reduce the number of lines stocked
- Updaing all customers on their delivery schedules
- Liaise with customers to take their orders
- Managing customer complaints in a highly professional and proactive manner
- Chasing repeat orders , manage forward orders and contracted business
- Support the sales team's driving of growth as they strive to increase pricing and organising additional samples to be sent to prospective business
- Negotiating with suppliers on pricing and terms
- Help support the continued focus of reducing unneccessary costs across the supply chain, warehouse and freight
Ideal Previous Experience
- 2 years experience working within a supplychain and logistics role utilising an ERP system
- Purchasing training/qualifications - CIPS (advantageous not essential)
- Knowledge of hazardous goods (advantageous not essential)
- Experience of working with technical products, chemicals preferrably (advantageous not essential)
Contractual Features & Benefits
- Monday to Friday 7am - 4.30pm
- Governments stat pensions @ 4%
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent local amenities
Please click on the link to apply ensuring your CV and contact information is completely up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager