We are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator for the UK.
As the position holder your main responsibilities will be:
- Planning and scheduling of depot replenishment and dealing with third party suppliers.
- Nominating vessels and working closely with whole company logistics
- Gathering forecast data for input to the supply chain planning team in Stockholm.
- Data entry in ERP systems including checking & approving of incoming invoices for bulk shipments.
- Reporting and follow-up of key supply chain data including KPI's and demurrage.
- Working proactively to improve the efficiency of the supply chain. The position offers an excellent opportunity to be part of the supply chain team and work with a wide network of contacts within the business
On a personal level we are seeking for applicants who follow the same company values of dedication, cooperation and proactivity. To do well in this position, you need to be analytical with a strong numeric sense. Other important characteristics are to be structured and logical. The position will require the ability to cooperate and being service minded.
The successful candidate should ideally be educated to Degree level in engineering/logistics and/or economics and possess a minimum of 2 years post graduate work experience, preferably with some time spent in the field of supply chain/logistics or in a process industry. Good numeric and computer skills (MS Office, Outlook and especially Microsoft Excel) are required for the position.
This position is located in East Wirral and reports to the Supply Chain Manager for UK & Western Europe operations
The work involves close cooperation within the UK business and with other functional departments.
Core Skills Required
- Numerical / mathematics / Excel
- Organisation / Structure