We are currently searching for an experienced Supply Chain Co-Ordinator with a Freight and Logistics background. This opportunity will be working as part of a dynamic and results driven team with great potential. Our client is experiencing a very exciting time of growth and expansion. This is the perfect time to join the business.
Your New Role as Supply Chain Coordinator
- Using the company systems to track data, capture any errors, update profiles, and manage invoices.
- Maintenance of client relationships.
- Manage bookings.
- Invoicing clients with absolute accuracy.
- Escalation of potential service issues.
- Managing spreadsheets of reports
- Use systems reporting tools.
- Provide release notes to carriers
- Proactive on reducing demurrage and detention costs to clients
- Manage rail allocation by booking containers in line with booking process.
- Merchant haulage - Book delivery with respective sub-contractor and confirm PIN number accordingly.
- Competency using Microsoft applications.
- Confidence to complete tasks.
- Dedicated team player.
- Good motivator.
- Committed to the business.
- Passionate about their own career development and working for a successful business.
If you believe you have this experience married with these traits, please apply directly below and one of the team will be in touch shortly.