Russell Taylor are proud to be recruiting exclusively on behalf of our client, a globally renowned manufacturing organisation for a Supply Chain Coordinators to support the business with some very exciting times ahead. It will be YOUR role to maintain coordination between the sales, production, despatch and Warehouse to help to achieve OTIF, exceeding client's expectations where possible.
Your New Role
- Liaising with sales, production, despatch and Warehouse to make sure all orders are planned and in process to be delivered on time and in full.
- To monitor work flow through the individual manufacturing departments through communication with the Supervisors.
- To liaise with Supervisors to help resolve any issues relating to prioritisation.
- Support the Customer Service and Purchasing function with information relating to production activity.
- Tracking of stock through production areas ERP/MRP.
- Achieve agreed Customer Service levels.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels within the Stores.
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
- A minimum of 1 years working in Supply Chain within Manufacturing
- Previous experience of working with AX Dynamics
- Strong communication skills are essential in both Written and Verbal
- Accomplished MS Office systems knowledge, especially in MS Excel
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Available to travel for abroad for Training
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension contribution of 4%
- Flexible Working between core Hours are 8:00 to 17:00 - Monday to Friday
- 40 hour working week required
- Health Benfits
- Retirement Packages