We are recruiting on an EXCLUSIVE basis for our client based in CHESTER... we are looking for and experienced Customer Service & Supply Chain Coordinator. All Manufacturing is all done in Europe with warehouses and stock holding units based across the globe.
You will be responsible for all logistical stock movement, liaising with customers, processing order and checking unforecsted work.
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to join a leading cosmetics/pharmaceutical organisations... with promise of growth and guaranteed investment, 2019 is going to be an incredibly busy and successful year.
Supply Chain/ Customer Service Co-Ordinator
This really is an exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant and dynamic Supply Chain team based in the Chester office working for a fast paced and ever changing global health and beauty company.
Your Responsibilities as Customer Service Coordinator
- Receive and process customer orders through to invoice and dispatch
- Manage internal and external customer expectations
- Coordinate with 3rd party logistics warehouse to agree daily order preparation schedule
- Maintain up to date information in the group ERP system to provide visibility to all departments via daily sales/order reporting
- Issue and sense check monthly forecast files
- Monitor and analyse actual sales vs forecast and escalate issues or trends to management
- General admin as required, including assisting in team projects and providing support for Financial and Quality audits
Your Key Areas of Expertise
- IT and Computer skills (Including Excel: Pivot tables, V Look-ups)
- Ability to handle large amounts of data accurately
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong mixture of self-starter and team player
- Methodical, with strong organisational skills
- Ability to act on own initiative and to understand when escalation is needed
- Mon - Thurs 9am-5.30pm Friday 9am-5pm
- 25 Days plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Contributions 3% Employee and 5% from Employer
- 10% Bonus
- Full healthcare package
Please click on the link to apply, please ensure all contacts details are fully up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager