Russell Taylor are Proud to offer this amazing opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator with SAP to join our Client who is a market leader in their industry and globally recognised. This role is to join the Supply chain team and support purchasing, planning and customer services team, as well and liaising with the 3PL's.
You Responsibilities in your new role will be:
- Using SAP MRP system to process daily purchase order requirements with third party suppliers ensuring products are ordered efficiently to ensure an effective supply network.
- On a daily basis track purchase orders reporting to Planning & Customer Service Team any possible delays by maintaining "waiting on list" with all relevant information.
- Liaising with Planning, Logistics & Customer Service to ensure effective communication between departments including attendance at Production Meetings as required.
- Liaising with Lead Buyers to ensure the smooth flow materials ordered and delivered to site, ensure escalation process is followed when necessary.
- Maintaining accurate supplier information and master data within SAP.
- Processing supplier complaints when required.
- Coordinating stock returns to third party suppliers as required.
- Identifying trends to ensure supply chain tools are adjusted to reflect the customer needs.
To be successful in your role you will need:
- A full understanding of inventory management and stock control in a customer focused environment.
- Hold advanced Excel skills for reporting and data analysis.
- Be an experienced user of SAP.
37.5 hrs Monday to Friday.
This role is a temporary ongoing role.