Supply Chain Graduate (Manufacturing) £25,000 Chester, North West A fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified Supply Chain graduate looking to establish and build a career within the manufacturing sector.
A recognised FMCG manufacturer is looking to appoint a Supply Chain Graduate to join their established team. The role will be involved with key site Supply Chain projects. The Supply Chain Graduate will be responsible for executing the cost effective and timely delivery of procurement sourcing projects and driving the sourcing process, working collaboratively with key stakeholders within the business to execute the procurement strategy for the full range of procurement projects.
Key accountabilities include:
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to influence behaviours and ensure appropriate involvement of Procurement in all sourcing activities.
- Collaborate with the Category Management Team to identify opportunities to utilise existing and new supplier relationships.
- Develop and be responsible for the procurement supplier reporting requirements.
- Collaboratively develop plans with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of targets, improve supplier performance, and implement continuous improvement plans across spend.
- Collaborate with peers to develop and enhance systems, process, and best practice sharing to help the business achieve and develop performance.
The preferred candidate will have a genuine interest and knowledge in the Procurement and Supply Chain function with excellent communication skills
Apply via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further.