Applications Engineer - Gloucester - Switchgear
My client is looking for an Applications Engineer for their Control Panel and Design division, the Applications Engineer position will be based from my client's offices in Gloucester.
My client specialise in the business of providing Engineering Design, Project Management, Installation and Repair of Switchgear services in the UK. Ensuring they have the best knowledge of their client's processes they always help to provide the best solution possible to each induvial client's needs.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
- Dealing with customers involved with electrical/electronic goods
- Building on client relationships to develop and target key customers
- Preparing technical quotes
- Determining the projected cost estimates at the beginning and end of the deals
- Organise bid and contract reviews
- Covering all the Technical aspects of the process
- Managing projects and programmes till the end
- Reacting fast and efficiently to customer enquiries
- Possible site visits
- Ensuring accounts are consistently growing throughout the division
- Ability to listen to customers and recognise their exact requirements
- Be able to draw up a full solution to customers problems
- Must have an understanding of LV switchgear, motor control principles and control panel design
- Experience with working on and managing your own contracts
- Must have a good commercial understanding of how a business works
- Be an exceptional communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels client and customer alike
- Must be able to make firm and timely decisions to meet the customer and companies needs
- Have a positive attitude towards work and be a very self-motivated individual
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to take on more than one task at once
- Deliver to demanding deadlines
- Develop friendly yet professional relationships
- Electrical engineering knowledge is essential
They have excellent package on offer including great salary.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.