System Support Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a client of ours for their base in Cheshire. The company have a global presence, and specialise in the Manufacture of Building Products for the Construction and Engineering markets. Due to ongoing demand, we are currently looking for an System Support Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the companies’ bespoke helpdesk system
- test new products into the software
- deliver training courses on system to internal staff and customers
- Produce training materials, i.e. manuals, training videos, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified to a minimum of a HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft softwares (windows, office - excel, etc)
- Knowledge and understanding of CAD systems
- Knowledge of BIM/Autodesk REVIT
To apply, please click the link, or call our Manufacturing Team on 0151 737 5560 for some more information.