Primary responsibilities of the role are:
- Configuration of integrated condition based monitoring systems.
- Support of installation personal, both on site and remotely
- Integration troubleshooting of customer network interfaces.
- Travel to customer sites (EMEA) for advanced system commissioning.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with development team on customer-specific requirements.
- Work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data communication issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data transformation and flow on existing integrated condition based monitoring systems.
- Provide customers or internal teams with support on technical integration issues.
- Communicate with customers to clarify data format requirements.
- Provide on-site and remote support of installation of the system.
- Provide pre and post sales, technical, and training support on existing integrated condition based monitoring systems.
- Provide support to customers via email, telephone and web-based solutions.
- Commission newly installed integrated condition based monitoring systems.
- Deliver training to customers on integrated condition based monitoring systems.
- Supports new product development and current product enhancement via incorporation of customer feedback.
- 5+ years of experience in condition monitoring installation
- Hands-on experience in :
-Configuration of monitoring devices.
-Sensors: RTD/4-20mA/0-10V, etc.
- Ethernet: wired/fibre/wifi.
- Protocols: Modbus/DNP3.
- Cellular gateways.
-LAN/WAN topology implementation.
-Interfacing systems using subnets, switches, firewalls, DMZ.
- General understanding of SCADA integration with standard protocols.
- OPC and database integration.
- Configuration experience.
- A valid passport and be able to obtain a valid Visa to any country required for field work.
- Domestic and international travel required (up to 50%); this level can vary throughout the year due to customer demand.
- Must be fluent English, both oral and written form.
- High regard for safety rules.