We are currently looking for team leads for an initial 12 month contract within a fast passed manufacturing environment. Candidates must have previous experience, an ability to lead a team and have an understanding of SOPs. The shifts we have available are working 12 hour days, Monday to Thursday working either days or nights.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Line clearance.
- Completion & compliance with all online documentation.
- On line checking of issued stock/components to works orders.
- Packing Operative briefing.
- Monitoring and performance of in-process checks.
- Works order reconciliation.
- Lead, manage and develop staff.
- Monitoring of line performance.
- To ensure adherence to SOPs and quality standards where applicable.
- Performance of the packaging, manufacturing and inspection activities in accordance with MHRA, cGMP, HSE and SOP guidelines.
- To perform any other duties that are deemed to be reasonable by Senior Management.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of leading or organizing staff
- Self-motivated. Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills