We are currenly lookin for a Team leader with strong FMCG background for Night shifts based in Manchester. The role will involve reporting to the shift managers and working closely with the Senor end to end leader, Labour coordinator, Line Leaders and support functions. You will be accountable for the delivery of standards and performance in the Process and Packing relatidepartment so you will need previous knowledge of Safety, Cost, Quality, Performance and People skills.
- To ensures that production staff in their area is working in a safe manner following defined company policies and procedures and GMP.
- Process confirms to make sure that regular safety routines and Quality checks have been carried out and takes corrective action to return to standard all equipment and product they are responsible for.
- Audits all relevant documentation to ensure they are completed accurately and in a timely manner, providing full traceability, audit compliance and information flow in accordance with company requirements.
- Drives performance in waste reduction and control.
- You must lead your area to ensure the achievement of daily; weekly; monthly; annual production targets through the effective deployment of resources; forward planning and continuous improvement.
- Plans to make sure all unit team are fully trained to carry out the requirements of their role conducting training and development of direct reports
- Manages the performance of their unit team eg employee relations and welfare; succession planning; absence management; discipline; grievances
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a siliam role. We are looking for an honest and hard working candidate with the drive to develop within the role.