Part time position (20/25 hours per week)
Would you like to join a company that promotes a dynamic, motivating, safe and ethical work environment?
Do you want to receive recognition and development opportunities?
Then this could be your next opportunity!
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days annual leave, Pension scheme, Life assurance, Flexible working, Perks hub, and Prescription drug savings.
What will you be doing?
- You will be maintaining the Insite Management System data inputs / outputs,
- Co-ordinating and planning the onsite subcontract calibration activities,
- Assisting with complete physical audit of all the tools requiring calibration,
- Using audit information, update the Gage Insite.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a worldwide specialist in calibration and asset management services, they were established in 1999 and have grown massively, now covering a total of 26 countries worldwide… would you like to be part of their success?
What you'll need:
- Previous experience working as an administrator,
- IT literate,
- Experience of working in a busy environment with minimal supervision,
- Good attention to detail,
- Previous experience in a technical environment is desirable.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we can deal with that later.