Position: Technical Assistant
Location: Warrington/ North West
Temp: 6-8 weeks
My client are a family owned leading housing contractor and an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Assistant to join their team in the Warrington area. The successful Technical Assistant will be required to assist with the provision of technical and engineering support to a variety of developments throughout the design and construction process.
- Assist in the collation and issue of tender, construction and pre-start drawings
- Use of A-Site document Control System
- Assist with the co-ordination of general engineering information and application forms
- Use of AutoCad LT for surveying and overlay checks
- Assist with the co-ordination of quotes/orders for services/utilities
- Assist with the co-ordination of NHBC/LABC building control and warranty provision Qualifications:
- You will need to have a good knowledge of Services Procurement, Tender & Construction Issue Packs / Document Control, and be able to co-ordinate multiple developments at varying stages of progress and prioritise tasks.
- The ideal Technical assistant must have a successful track record of working in a technical related environment within a house building/construction industry.
- You will need to have a good knowledge of housebuilding, NHBC/LABC Building Control and Warranty registrations and conditions sign-offs.
- The Technical assistant must have good communication skills, good understanding of construction methods, well organised and a methodical approach, proficient with IT (Microsoft packages, AutoCAD LT, Excel A-Site etc.) and a high attention to detail, are skills you will possess, in addition you
If this sounds like the development opportunity you are looking for, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0151 737 5560.