Technical Data Coordinator
25 days holiday plus BH, 6î/6%ER Pension
Are you "tech savvy" with Microsoft office tools and are looking for a new opportunity within a global testing company?
Do you have experience with the IBM Lotus notes system/equivalent and have a couple of years administration experience? I have two 12 FTC roles available on site based in High Wycombe, one of the roles will be for the audit resource team and the other position for the technical team.
- Moving client files to a new in-house database system.
- Ensure that the correct information is entered onto the certification database and that the client files and records are maintained accurately- so attention to detail is key!
- Allocate client files to appropriate external reviewers
- Ensure that client file reviews are handled in a timely manner in accordance with targets
- Review currently held data and validate against master data for accuracy and identify any issues
- Provide performance reports
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools such as Word, Excel etc.
- Similar experience working within an Administrator role within a fast-paced office environment.
- Must have customer facing experience as you will be liaising with customers.
- Experience of the Certification Industry would be desirable, but not essential
- Must be organised and methodical
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work within a small team
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of IBM Lotus Notes or similar software